What are the procedures involved in a Vampire Facial,Why the name?
A Vampire Facial or a Dracula Facial get’s its name due to the procedure involved. In this, a person’s blood is subjected to a centrifuge to separate the blood components into three different layers -the plasma, the platelets & blood cells, and the red blood cells. The middle layer containing platelets and other blood cells is called the ‘platelet-rich plasma’ or simply, ‘the serum’.
Once the serum is separated, it is injected into the facial skin of the patient. The injected serum acts as a filler and simultaneously triggers the production of collagen, which gives the skin a firm and toned-up look.
Vampire Facial can be done alone or combined with ‘microneedling’ and offers an excellent cosmetic approach to getting healthier and beautiful skin.
Do I need to worry about the procedure?
No, getting a Vampire Facial Treatment in Chandigarh, Panchkula or elsewhere, for that matter, is safe. However, it’s better to always consult an expert before getting a Vampire facial.
At Grazus Clinique, we provide you a one-to-one consultation with our skin experts to assess your skin condition and if you should go for a Vampire Facial straight away?
Once you are ready for the treatment, our doctors and cosmetologists work together to carry out your Vampire Facial treatment. During the course of your Vampire facial and even after the treatment, you can stay in touch with our experts to track your skin’s health.
This process also requires minimal to no downtime. That means you can visit our clinic, get the treatment and resume your work or activity immediately, as before. However, involving in strenuous physical activities or exposure to harsh environmental conditions should be avoided.
Why Grazus Clinique for a Vampire Facial Treatment in Panchkula?
At Grazus Clinique, we are one of the best skin clinics in Panchkula and nearby areas. We have an excellent track record of 100% satisfied and happy clients; thanks to our following key strengths:
- We use the latest technology and methodologies for all our skin procedures, including a Vampire Facial Treatment in Panchkula.
- We are offering the best-in-segment Vampire Facial Treatment Cost in Panchkula and nearby areas.
- We have some of the best and experienced doctors, cosmetologists, and skincare experts, who work together to offer you the best results.
- We also provide microneedling treatment for the skin, which is ideal for many patients, depending upon the type of the problem. You can choose from various other skin treatments at Grazus Clinique.
- You can visit our clinic with an appointment and get the best Vampire facial treatment in Chandigarh or Panchkula.
- We are open seven days a week, so you can schedule an appointment on the weekends and never have to compromise with your productive time.
If you, too, are looking for the best Vampire Facial Treatment in Panchkula or are concerned about the Vampire Facial Cost, Grazus Clinique is the answer for you. Call us now to fix an appointment!